Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I should be home

Wasn't feeling well at all Wednesday, and had a couple of cases that were more challenging than they should have been... ugh. I wound up going home early. After calling in sick on Tuesday (so no Tuesday post). This awful pic was taken late, after a nap:



Hubby graciously pointed out that the placement of the scarf gives me a double chin… and suggested this wasn't a good look for me "right now". My response? "Since this is what I look like now, I guess (the scarf) just isn't a good look, period." He is right… I only put it on because my neck was chilly, and I didn't have time to change into a different top before I left for work.

I did pull out a cute pin from the bagful of goodies I was gifted last weekend. It's seed pearls, and is pretty old… you can tell from the yellowing of the face:

Brown earrings because I decided to keep the color focus on the jacket:

OK... my Photobucket kept closing out before I could find the pic. Oh well.

Boring shoes:



Top: via Stein Mart
Jacket: VanHeusen outlet
Pants: Lane Bryant
Scarf: via yard sale
Earrings: via JC Penney
Pin: family heirloom gift for M-I-L

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit was cute and I don't think you look bad at all! I wish I looked that good when I am sick.

    ReplyDelete