Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 3 of my mission, because I foolishly chose to accept it

I was just about to sheath my fembot guns in the same brown and tan paisley blouse I've already posted at least twice with these cankle-sleeves, but I had another top that might do the trick and not bore you to death in the "mend" pile.

My carcass did not remain inert as the "snooze" mysteriously got hit for 20 minutes for once! I skipped the blow-dry I've been too lazy to do for months anyway, and did a quick fix. Why give away my mission by not appearing in my normal state?



I changed bras this morning to disguise my weapons, but alas, the pull across the chest seems to be a dead giveaway. My spies tell me that the two demonic hippies of the "all natural" ice cream may no longer be able to label their fat-girl-crack as such. I will resist their torture of tastiness!



I equipped myself with the top more because the colors blended with several pair of pants than because I have any real love for the pattern. I'm disguising myself as the kind of person who likes brown.



Jacket: Talbot's Petite
Top: Liz and Co.
Pants: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Bass
Earrings: art fair

2 comments:

  1. So pretty...love that top. The neckline is very flattering ... don't worry about the pulling...the whole outfit looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look sooo pretty in that first photo. Really gorgeous.

    I'm not a fan of brown generally but the color seems to suit your complexion, at least in these photos.

    When I visited Vermont last year, I toured the Ben & Jerry's plant. It was like visiting Mecca...

    ReplyDelete