Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm the next star of "That 70s Show"!

Big, fat FAIL, (or should I say "bogue"):



I'm not on acid... I just like this top, and wanted to be able to wear it even in non-sleeveless weather. A turtleneck SEEMED like a good idea. Am I just having too many flashbacks?

And yes, I overslept again so my hair is completely pointless today.



Is it any better with a jacket? Or do I look like a junior high substitute teacher from 1977?



I'm not digging the cheapo earrings it seems like I've had SINCE the seventies (OK, maybe it was the seventies revival in the nineties).



This hair clip is still groovy, though. I think it looks like wood or even leather, but it's plastic.

Top: Croft and Barrow via Goodwill
Turtleneck: VanHusen outlet
Pants: Lane Bryant
Earrings: no idea
Hair clip: no idea

3 comments:

  1. Yup- looks better with the jacket on. A cowl neck with a deep neckline would work. You look very nice with the jacket on - the outfit looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def better with the jacket. Send those big trashy earrings to me, I'll wear the heck out of them! :)

    I agree - as a rule for you, in fact - that cowls are going to love you more than those eeny weeny turtlenecks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely looks better with a jacket. And agreeing about the cowl neck (Or v neck tee) if you need the extra layer. I hope you remix it, because that printed top is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete