Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Inaugurations

The first time I've worn this shirt to work:



I know I need new bras, but I'm waiting to shop until after I'm back from surgery. The obvious cup line BUGS me!

I forgot I had a court appearance today, so I had to get by with a sweater. I really wanted to show the neckline detail even with something over the shirt:



Better in person? I'm thinking I will try this again when my replacement Iman sweater arrives.

This is also my first time wearing these earrings:



They match a pendant I have, but I thought the necklace would fight the neckline detail for attention.

Shirt: VanHusen outlet
Sweater:
Pants: Lane Bryant
Earrings: Lia Sophia

5 comments:

  1. That's a great top! love the earrings too. Ablalone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, Dee... they are abalone and hematite. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combination! You were asking if the sweater I had on a few days ago was salmon pink. It was. It's not really my color, I got it secondhand and decided to give it a shot. And the earrings are one of my favorite pairs. I've decided that I'm more suited to posts than dangley ones so I tend to wear them a lot.
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychataeu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a beautiful color! I do the same thing when I'm deciding jewelry to wear...if what I'm wearing has alot of detail, I don't want to muddy it up with more jewelry. GOOD CHOICE! Thanks for the sweet comments to my blog! I've been out of town for a few days and haven't had a chance to say thanks. Have a great weekend!!!! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete