Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm liking this color combination

Another snatched shot at the end of a hectic Tuesday:



So here's an older pic of some detail:



These silly little pink shoes have been getting a lot of use lately... I really want to buy yellow ones too:



My 1st anniversary prezzie from Hubby:



The earrings are nothing special though:



All in all, I'm pretty happy with this look!

Top: Ann Taylor outlet
Jacket: VanHuesen outlet
Earrings: JC Penney
Necklace: gift from Hubby
Shoes: Freeda's castoff American Eagle

9 comments:

  1. You look great! What a great gift fron your hubby!!!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!

    Please buy a decent camera. I beg of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blues and I love the necklace. Really pretty outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Wearing multiple shades of blue/teal is always a win-win situation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOur hair is fabulous! I really like this wavy look you have these days, it looks really good :) pretty gift from your husb, did he pick it out himself?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the print of the shirt - and oh, the shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking fantastic and that cut is wonderful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pink and the blue is a nice combination. Adds a little festive touch to the look.

    ReplyDelete