Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Monday... the Sequel

The bad part about having Tuesday off for election day is that Wednesday feels like a second Monday. Or is that just me? Not a great day at work; but at least I'm home now, in jammies, eating leftover Indian spicy eggplant and watching "Clean House". Ah... that's better.

Here's me at the end of the day:



That man I married cut off my feet again... what part of "head-to-toe" is so difficult?

At least I got to blow-dry my hair. One of the baliffs asked if I had it cut. She hadn't noticed the layers, probably because I've been pulling it back or wearing it air-dried and down.



It's funny that I got a comment about "brown and blue" right when I was about to pull this set out. I tried this top with navy pants in an earlier post. Blah. Best to stick with this combination, which I've been wearing for quite awhile.



I think I would like to find earrings to complement the shape of this necklace. I ordered some goodies at a jewelry party on Monday, and I have another one to go to next month, so I limited my order at this one. Maybe I'll get something to go with this necklace at the next one. In the meantime, I'm making do with these:



Top; Ann Taylor outlet
Necklace: Ann Taylor outlet
Jacket: Talbot's Petites
Pants: Lane Bryant
Earrings: Gold Mine in Bath, NY

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm...one of my favourite color combos...it looks good on you. The earrings look good - they match the connecting rings of the blue necklace without being too matchy-matchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop ragging on the man. Or at least be fair and mention that the dude's legally blind! I mean, really! What did you expect, Ansel Adams quality work? :P

    Nice necklace!

    ReplyDelete