Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to work...

And back to dieting and getting organized. I'm pretty ambitious, not so much for the "New Year", but in general. I'm probably having foot surgery within the next month or so, so I really want to get the apartment squared away before I'm out of commission for a few weeks.



Once again, I left the house with a wet head. Oh well, I'd say I look pretty OK for someone who spent all day yesterday in a car! I had to drive back from the family Giftmas visit... only 9 hours! That's actually really good time....



I'm even pretty proud of my accessorizing on the fly this morning! I can't wait to show off my Christmas pretties over the next little bit, though... I'm just wearing what I already had today.



Sweater: a Liz Claiborne brand via consignment shop
Jacket: VanHuesen outlet
Belt: Nine West
Pants: Lane Bryant
Earrings: Gold Mine in Bath, NY
Scarf: random stand in Paris, France

3 comments:

  1. Those earrings are so unique-love them!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am a fan of the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an almost-identical scarf! That makes me feel so proud: I wanna be like the big girls!

    ReplyDelete