Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Peace, please!

Why is a short week generally a crazy one?



Not the most stunning outfit ever, but I have ulterior motives... what's wrong with this picture)



Note the button on the right... its not only a different size, but a different fabric. I didn't notice when I got it from the consignment shop. I was hoping to look for buttons today. Didn't work out, so I will leave it in the car for the time being. Oh well.



At least I'm wearing my cool 3/4 length french cuffs. And my pretty anniversary necklace... that makes a lot of things better! The shirt even folded around the neck, making sure my pretty shows:



Isn't it lovely?



Is it too terribly obvious that the jacket was once half of a suit? The fabric gives it away:



Finished off with plain gold hoops:



I gotta pick Hubby up from his Kenpo class... Peace Out!

Shirt: VanHusen outlet
Jacket: NYP Suits via consignment shop
Pants: Lane Bryant
Earrings: Lia Sophia
Necklace: anniversary gift from Hubby from random store in Ithaca, NY

4 comments:

  1. Buttons may be a problem...but if you have a great necklace like this then everything is A Okay!! Pretty earrings too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace makes up for any button malfunction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blouse is lovely. making a note of where you found it...don't know if there is such an outlet near me. The necklace is lovely and understated.

    ReplyDelete