Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Crawled straight into bed...

... so I didn't get yesterday's post done. It was just one of those days....



I started off with one necklace, but got bored. I've done this before:



I wonder how it looked combined with the newer multistrand one. Your vote?



I kept hearing "clacking" all day- I'm really not accustomed to wearing this much decoration at once. Did I go too far?

I also decided to coordinate my hair:



I like the concept... but the execution needs a little help. Maybe hide the knot and ends next time?

Top: White Stag via Goodwill
Jacket: via Dunkleberger's in Stroudsburg, PA
Pants: where else? Lane Bryant... it's always LB. Nothing else remotely fits.
Necklace and earrings with big clear beads: farmer's market
Multi-strand necklace: Fashion Bug
Scarf: gift from a friend

1 comment:

  1. Love this rich, saturated purple on you! The layering of necklaces is great too, an easy way to make a statement when one isn't enough.

    ReplyDelete