Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dashed hopes

I really wanted my new necklace to pop more under my favorite top:



A lot of the necklace went down my cleavage, and didn't show with this narrow "V":



Another last-second end-of-day shot, obviously. LOL... I accidently typed an "i" rather than an "o" in "shot". I've had a long day, almost all of in in court, and my feet are killing me... was the typo a Freudian slip?

Freeda- since I'm posting straight-on face shots, would you do the half-face flip like you did for you and Kiddo? I'm dying to see how mutated I really am!



I suspected the necklace wouldn't look right outside the top, either. I'll try again with another top another time.

I was so eager to wear it today because I loooove the color:



Once it's a little warmer... I know how I will wear this necklace next!

Jacket: VanHusen outlet
Top: Tribal via Pip's in Corning, NY
Pants: Lane Bryant
Earrings: Gold Mine in Bath, NY
Necklace: Fashion Bug

4 comments:

  1. Done, check my blog. Oh, and I noticed that in your header pic, I think I have that same necklace. Premier Designs, right?

    Yes, you've always been a jewelry snob. And as such, incredibly boring to look at. Yay for cheap fun doodads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My post today is about PURPLE!! I even did a little research on the color...you will look fabulous and fit right in with your cute necklace...come check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably shouldn't be this honest but these closeups coax me to say this (especially the second picture): you have a beautiful face. Ideal features. Your eyes and lips are perfect. Nature smiled on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Freeda- Hubby's mom got it for me, I really like it

    @Pam and Shy- aw, shucks, thanks!

    ReplyDelete