Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm black and blue...

From the beating I'm taking at work lately and the fit has really hitting the shan... so I figured I should dress as I felt- like a bruise:



I was going to take this jacket back to the tailor for adjustments because it's still a bit big... but got to go to night court instead.

Since I had night court again last night, this post is yesterday's outfit. Which Hubby gave me crap for because he thought the top was too tight. The part he didn't realize was that this knit stretches out quickly, so it only clings when it's first on. *sigh*:



I thought the angles in the hexagonal jewelry worked well with the pleated peplum of the jacket and the pleated trim on the top:



The pants are navy, the top black- in case the color distinction isn't showing clearly. I forgot to take a pic of the trim yesterday, so I used an old pic.





Top: Ann Taylor outlet
Jacket: Worthington from JC Penney
Pants: Lane Bryant
Necklace: gift
Earrings: Gold Mine in Bath, NY
Hair flower: Maurice's

No comments:

Post a Comment