Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Not complaining about the unseasonably warm weather...

... even though it delays my posting of my "new" sweaters courtesy of Freeda's purge pile. I'm sure you will see them soon enough!

Instead, I decided to try a new combo of older pieces:



The jacket "reads" gray at a distance, but is actually black-and-white tight weave. Last time I wore it, it was hanging off me. But numerous McDonald's hot caramel sundaes later: it fits again!

I'm experimenting with the peplum, pinning it down because it sticks out funny. See before:



So, should I sew it down? [Edited to add: I accidently deleted the photo showing the peplum pleats pinned down, but I've decided to give up on the jacket and donate it... so I'm not going to bother with a new photo]

Basic earrings, but new, at least:



I know I wear these a ton, but they are soooo comfy:



Jacket: Worthington from JC Penney
Top: Lane Bryant
Pants: Lane Bryant
Necklace: Fashion Bug
Earrings: Lia Sophia
Shoes: Ariat via Sole Solutions in Spokane, WA

3 comments: