Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Wow, Do I feel Stupid

I actually had an impromptu blogger-meetup with our beloved Shybiker when I found myself in Queens on Sunday… and I FORGOT to get pics of us together! Aargh! *sigh* Oh well, she was dressed as a boy, so I haven't neglected to photograph the fabulousness…

There is a cute little shopping strip in Forest Hills on Austin St., with chain stores and boutiques. Ally and I poked around some of the boutiques, critiqued the offerings, and found a cute little Thai place in a basement. Lots of opportunity for good conversation!



By the time Ally cruised into the neighborhood on the BMW motorcycle, I was at an Aerosoles store in Forest Hills pondering what to add to my shoe collection. Ally was very patient with my agonizing over the choices, and how they would fit into my life and wardrobe. I bought 3 pairs of shoes with her input after winnowing down my massive selections.

She even brought me a prezzie!



It's soooo apropo. I think I can fit a whole can of soup in there… so it will live at work. Thank you, Ally!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome, buddy. And thanks for giving me the chance to enjoy your charm in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how cool! An afternoon with Ally sounds like a rare treat indeed. Glad you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete