Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Taking my lumps

I'm having one of those days that I think veiling is not a half-bad idea. So I just threw my messed-up excuse for hair into a ponytail. My punishment for conking out on the couch with a wet head, I suppose. Blogging my wardrobe choices prompted me to take the extra minute to spray it into place and throw on my black hair flower. So this page's purpose in life is being fulfilled... aw....

New York decided to have an early fall this week, so I'm wearing a sweater as a blazer substitute.
I've gotten away with it so far....

Dangit! Hubby stood up to take these, so my legs look like logs! And I gotta get him to take these in my office-- which lacks the cheapo blue curtains.



Every time I get average length, I always feel like they are half an inch short. Rrrrrr



I'm thinking there should be snaps between the buttons. I don't like how it gaps in this pic.

Jacket: Limited via consignment shop
Top: INC Macy's
Pants: Lane Bryant "blue dot" Houstons, of course
Shoes: ugly Bass duckbills, again...
Earrings: Corning Museum of Glass (I wear these a lot)

No comments:

Post a Comment