Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The good, the bad, but at least not ugly...

except these danged sensible shoes, of course.



Note to self: I know the detail on the front of the pants is cute, but NEVER tuck this shirt in again! (I have to be stern sometimes)

I took Freeda's advice re: letting down the hem on the pants from my "Oompa Loompa" post. I thought I was OK on the fading line, but a glimpse in the mirrored window at City Hall this morning told me I obviously hadn't shaken off the effects of the sleeping pills I took last night when I made that assessment!



I was happy to see that Dr. Scholl's now has the "diabetic" socks in tan. I have about a dozen pair of the black ones, but have been deprived of comfy socks for brown pants and shoes. I like these because they don't cut the circulation from my feet by strangling my cankles.



I adore this glass-beaded collar, and bought these plastic (Gasp!) earrings to go with it. I have a love-hate relationship with the coordinating fabric lining the collar of this shirt. What a gripping life I do lead....

I was running late to court this morning, so once again showed up with a wet head. I don't think that judge has ever seen me with dry hair. But at least I have some pretty hair catches!

I gotta go get my hair did...



Top: VanHusen outlet
Jewelry: JC Penney (super-cheap at doorbusters sale!)
Pants: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Bass outlet
Barette: gift from Mom

1 comment:

  1. Love the detail on the pants and the beaded collar. Everything comes together for an attractive look.

    ReplyDelete