Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Feeling rebellious, but not revolting (unlike earlier this week!)

So the last couple days have been less than ideal, wardrobe-wise... I felt much better about my outfit today. I paired a cable-knit sweater with a linen jacket... or is it weird I feel like I'm breaking the rules?



I actually blow-dried my hair, so it looks half-decent for once! It is still not straightened in the back, so I may have to start trying the flatiron....



And how well did the scarf tying turn out today? After comments suggesting that I tie it lower to better show my neckline, I gave it a try:



Have I mentioned how much I love this scarf? While I'm sure a true Parisienne would turn up her nose at bougois favorite Van Gogh on an item sold at museums, I don't care. It is silk, and I love Van Gogh. So there!



Of course, topped off by earrings I've had for almost 20 years!



Sweater: Worthington via consignment shop
Pants: Lane Bryant
Jacket: Kasper via consignment shop
Shoes: Ariat
Scarf: a museum shop in Paris, probably the Louvre
Earring: gift from a friend

2 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful. I love the way you did the scarf!!!Tying it lower definitely shows off your neckline. Wow... the colors today are really good on you. Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete