Modlychic says she's giving us a break from the usual questions about fashion and blogging. This week's assignment is to post ten random facts about ourselves:
1. If Stinky presses my abdomen, he can usually set off uncontrollable belching. Needless to say, he loves that.
2. I took two years of Russian in college. I don't think I remember the entire alphabet.
3. My pinky toenails are bigger than my other small toenails. This freaks Freeda out.
4. I took a mime workshop in high school. Hubby hates mimes.
5. I still wear a belly-button ring. With Buttercup from the Powerpuff Girls on it.
6. My living room does not have a sofa. It has a daybed with a drawer trundle instead.
7. We have been in this apartment for a year and a half, and I still have not hooked up the stereo.
8. I have law licenses in three states.
9. I'm a Star Wars and (some) comic book fan. I have comic character action figures and figurines displayed in my living room.
10. I was bored to death by "Lord of the Rings".
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.
DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.