Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

What am I supposed to with this new mess?

My first attempt at a blow out! Since my hair guru informed me that my head mutated over the last six months, I've been trying to assess what's going on up top. Yesterday I let it air dry with no product- it seems curliest in the back!



This weekend has been about cleaning and sorting mostly, so when I emerged from my house yesterday and today, I wore the same outfit.

Top: Style and Co. (Macy's)
Capris: Fashion Bug
Earrings: gift

2 comments:

  1. That's interesting about your hair changing. Sounds unusual but mine changed also a few years back. Might be related to aging. (Please don't take that the wrong way!)

    Think of it as an opportunity to create new looks. Experiment and enjoy the new fullness and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put product in, preferrably mousse, and scrunch periodically as it air dries. You'll get some fun texture.

    The waves are from dad. Including the "mostly in the back" part. I have 'em too.

    ReplyDelete