Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Monday, April 18, 2011

It's Monday... 'nuff said.

Just puttin' on a front, really



Had a minor setback that had me on crutches for 2 days, and on the couch another 2 days. I conked out Friday before I could even look at the Friend Friday topic. Or call to wish Mom "Happy Birthday". Yep, I may be a rotten daughter, but at least I'm "Wonder Woman" at work:



"Wondering" how I got through the week... way too little sleep, sick of my sweaters, sartorially uninspired, etc. Didn't really want to post my pre-spring funk.

A little ray of sunshine peeks through:



A scarf!



Its wrinkled because I wore it, but I got a compliment from Hubby today, and got the taxes filed on time... so I'm not gonna push it! I did get ambitious enough to pull out bracelets:



All in all, a reasonably presentable day, I suppose.

Top: VanHusen outlet
Jacket: Talbot's Petite
Pants: Satan
Earrings: Kalamazoo Institute of Art
Bracelets: gift made by my girl Lovely
Scarf: Musee Rodin (Rodin Museum to us Crackers), Paris, France

2 comments:

  1. The scarf is cute and looks really nice on you. Sorry to hear about the health troubles. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you wore the scarf! Feet are difficult to heal- hope this week is better. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete