Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Tardy post #1

I was just dragging last week, but did manage to get some photos done, at least. The whole "getting to actually posting them", on the other hand... fail.

Monday was quite warm:



Light jacket, a non-sweater top. Pretty soon, you all won't even recognize me!



I also broke out a new necklace. I don't normally like long necklaces... the dangling gets on my nerves. But I'm trying again:



It wasn't bad... maybe I will give this "I hate long necklaces" thing a solid reevaluation.

Jacket: via Dunkleberger's in Stroudsburg, PA
Top: via Stein Mart
Pants: Lane Bryant
Necklace: Fashion Bug
Earrings: Corning Museum of Glass
Hair flower: Maurice's

2 comments:

  1. Please do -- the necklace looks good on you. And I find that long necklaces are like vertical stripes: they make us look slimmer.

    Thanks for making the effort to share these pictures with us. When you're away for too long, I start to miss you. Really. You've become a strand in the fabric of my life.

    ReplyDelete