Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Tardy post #2

Then it got much colder after a balmy Monday:



I forgot which day these photos were taken. But I was keen to try my new "noose":



OK... let's get a better look at this:



I didn't make the connection that this looks like a noose until late in the day. Probably because it kept dropping into my cleavage:



I remember that this day was an office day, with my only court appearance cancelled. This outfit really is all about the jacket. But "office day" means I really looked like this:



Not as sharp, is it?

Jacket: VanHusen outlet
Top: via Pip's in Corning, NY
Pants: Lane Bryant
Earrings: Lia Sophia
Necklace: Fashion Bug

1 comment:

  1. Cute Necklace!! This would be a perfect outfit for a colorful scarf...but I think scarves go with just about anything...you look great in this color!

    ReplyDelete