Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Tardy post #3

Wow, was I slacking last week! Five workdays, only three outfit photo days. If I recall correctly, the other days showed nothing new, so you didn't miss anything.



Note the weird bulge near the top on the neck:



This outfit was all about this necklace. I didn't want to wear it long because the weird chain part showed. But there were still issues:



*sigh* It looks best under the jacket until I get the tools to fix it. But at least I have the coordinating earrings:



I need to get a better photo....

Jacket: VanHusen outlet
Sweater: Freeda's castoff AB Studio
Pants: Lane Bryant
Jewelry: Fashion Bug

1 comment: