Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Let's Hit the Bricks!

Well, I have no idea how it happened, but I lost my whole post in draft. Argh!!!! So I have to redo the whole thing....

I apparently have an unhealthy love of puns, if the post title is an indicator. I'm seeking therapy, and blame it on my father. I had a super-busy day, with lots of driving. But at least I had the rare chance to get workday pics somewhere other than our secretary's office:

  Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Not the best full-length photo of me, but Hubby took them. His photography skills are a bit sketchy... but I picked the one that showed how my new shoes look with the whole ensemble. Yes, I'm such a child that I had to break out my third pair of new shoes to post this week:
   Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Yep, I designed the entire outfit around my desire to wear my new crinkly patent leather flats!

  Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

I wanted to wear my navy-and-purple scarf to really pull the outfit together. But it's not the correct shades, and I'm verrry picky. SO I broke out my crazy necklace instead:
  Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

And my hematite earrings to coordinate:

  Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

 I love hematite because it has some shine, but doesn't overpower an outfit.

Well, my pre-vanished post was much better-written, but it's late, and I'm tired. I haven't been able to exercise so far this week, I've been running like a crazy person, very short on sleep, and not feeling so great. Been eating a bunch of junk, also....The plan is weights tomorrow, at least!

Top: Gilligan & OMalley via Freeda's purge pile
Jacket: Kasper via consignment shop
Pants: Lane Bryant. Always flipping Lane Bryant....
Shoes: Aerosoles
Earrings: Lia Sophia
Necklace: via Fashion Bug

3 comments:

  1. Love the shoes. Sorry about the disappearing post. And pun away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the shoes. I was surprised that they were Aerosoles. Very chic and they add just the right touch to your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that we have similar taste in accesorizing! ^_^
    ANd I can relate since I take my outfit pictures at the office, like every morning I spend about 2 minutes (yep, 2 minutes) to take about 6-8 shots before I sit on my desk and start working!

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete