Pages

DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

So Busy, I Went Cross-Eyed!

Not to mention get a "decent" (hahahaha) blog shot taken. I was on my feet in court most of Wednesday, and had to work late to deal with some things that I needed peace and quiet. I'm a bit shocked that I at least snagged a quick mirror shot on my way out of the office... well past dark:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

I wore this outfit, or variations thereof, several times last year... so I suppose this is a "refresher". At least, I can use an old (better) photo to fill in the post somewhat. Same basics, different accessories:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

The ones worn this time around:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App


 Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

And, of course:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

I don't feel too bad about skipping the gym to work late, because my foot still feels weird and a little sore from an injection on Monday. But I would prefer to get back on track soon!

Sweater: AB Studio via Freeda's purge pile
Jacket: VanHeusen outlet
Jewelry: via M-I-L's purge
Shoes: Aerosoles

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for teal coats! Hopefully your feeties feel better soon. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chic look! I like your accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady, I love the earrings! Pretty! And teal is such a trendy color this season! Hope you feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete