DJ/Radio Producer-turned-Lawyer attempts to dress like a grown-up. Sometimes I comically fail. And I occasionally post fun stuff, like music videos, book-club reviews, or photos of beauty or oddity.
FYI: I was doing this entire blog from my Android phone, snatching moments out of my busy life for quick photos. But I hate auto-correct with a purple passion, so now I'm using the computer for most of the work. I am still using my phone for the photos, though. My photo sizes may be erratic, and the quality isn't stellar. I am not a professional blogger, and do not have time for lots of scenic poses with a great camera. I don't even own a great camera! However, I DO appreciate your continued feedback, even in the absence of photographic artistry.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Quick Hit for Tuesday

Another lovely mirror shot before I changed in my office for the gym:



I really should have posted once I got home from Zumba last night, but I was just wiped out! So I goofed off on Pinterest looking at Dr. Who stuff for several hours instead… *eyeroll*

Anyway, a closer look at the sweater detail:



I got a compliment on it when I went to lunch with a girlfriend… who pointed out that I was dripping queso onto my pretty sweater! So far, it's the only thing I have right now that I have figured out to wear with these earrings



Oh yes… the shoes:



Sweater: Casual Trends from Kmart/Sears via dry cleaner's "left behind" rack
Pants: Lane Bryant
Earrings: made by Baby Sis
Shoes: Aerosoles

9 comments:

  1. The earrings are cute but I can see how they'd be difficult to match with. Dripping food on clothes is a constant problem with me: I'm inattentive. Usually, at work, I'm wearing a white shirt so that really sucks. BTW, your hair is looking very nice lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao cara, come va?

    Te voglio augurare un strepitoso 2013.
    Sono tornata con il blog , aspetto la tua visita: http://couturetrend.blogspot.i...
    Il Facebook sempre aggiornato: https://www.facebook.com/coutu...

    Un grande bacio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweater! I like anything resembling embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much <3

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many ways do I love that cardi?! It's absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVELY sweater!

    Also re: too big dress - It's already going onto a new home. You're right, it wasn't me at all. But it was perfect for someone else!

    ReplyDelete